Our offset printing machine is designed to print pressure sensitive labels. This printing machinery is ideal for print shops as it is reliable, consistent, and has a high degree of automation.
1. Tapered triple ring bearings give this intermittent PS label offset printing machine a long service life.
2. A solid gear cylinder makes perfect reproducibility possible.
3. The structure of the ink fountain adjusts the amount of ink used, minimizing wasted time and paper.
4. Our offset printing machine can be easily adjusted left to right and up to down without shutting down.
5. This digital offset printing press uses imported and pneumatically controlled on-off mechanism for reliability. Water and ink in the plate and blanket cylinders must be perfectly balanced before printing, significantly cutting down paper waste.
6. A user-friendly touch screen and control system makes this web offset printing machine easy to use and will send alerts if there are any problems so troubleshooting can happen quickly.
7. The offset printing machine uses a Rexroth microcomputer servo control system to stably feed paper, replace printing rollers, and ensure speedy operation. Each printing station is driven by an independent servo motor, with 15 servo motors total, ensuring high speed and precision.
8. Automatic plate installation makes this offset press simple and efficient to operate.
9. This commercial offset printing press has an enlarged printing area with an adjustable printing plate for better registration. Die cutting, cold stamping and hot stamping stations are optional.
|Max. web width||330mm||520mm|
|Max. printing width||320mm||505mm|
|Max. unwind diameter||800mm||800mm|
|Max. rewind diameter||600mm||600mm|
|Full loading rate||≤50%||≤50%|
|Qty. of ink roller||16pcs||16pcs|
|Qty. of water roller||4pcs||4pcs|
|Servo system||BOSCH Rexroth||-||-|
|Color register motor||-||6||APEX1:10 reducer|
|Unwind servo motor||-||-||APEX1:5 reducer|
|Switch power||Taiwan brand||-||-|